Manes Controls have undertaken projects for many industries both in the United Kingdom and World Wide. We are pleased to accept the whole spectrum of orders ranging from small single starter control panels through to form 4 fully tested MCC’s and systems of any size.
The Company owes a lot of its success to its ability to run major projects whilst economically processing the smallest of orders. We believe maintaining a healthy flow of small panels through our workshop helps to fill’ peaks and troughs of our work load, whilst larger panels and systems are being project managed.
Manes Controls provides a solution led service, designing custom made electrical control systems and bespoke electrical control panels for a diverse range of industry sectors and customers.
Our control panels include:
- Low, Medium Voltage Control Systems
- Aluminum Coating Systems
- Waste Water Treatment
- Waste Recycling
- Large VSD Systems
- Food and Beverages
- Rubber and Plastics
- Materials Handling/Conveying Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Initial contact with customer either verbal, written.
- Dissemination of information to produce an economical solution, based upon the technical aspects of the Project.
- Fully detailed written quotation.
- On order placement, full CAD designed drawings and software FDS where appropriate are produced by our expert engineers.
- The production phase includes signed off stage checking, with a fully documented test procedure to ensure Declaration of Incorporation Compliance.